Chief Executive Officer
Certified Tax Accountant
Giorgos is the Chief Executive Officer of Atlas Consulting and also Certified Tax Accountant and Certified Financial Consultant. He is specialised in Tax Planning, Tax Compliance and International Tax Planning. He provides valuable insights for professional business development. His Masters from University of Sheffield has stood him in good stead to advise businesses on an international scale especially in International Tax Planning and Business Development
He guides SMEs through Tax Planning, Corporate planning, Business development. He is helping startups & established companies to grow, innovate and sustain.
– He is specialised in Tax Planning, Accounting and Reporting Compliance Corporate Planning, Business Modelling.
– He is an active member of Greek startup ecosystem and he guides teams in order to transform their startup/ venture ideas into viable businesses.
Tax Planning | Tax Compliance | International Tax Planning | International Business Development
Core Competencies & Skills:
Finance and Business acumen
Clear strategic mindset
Proven leadership skills at a high level
Ability to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels
Innovation and creativity
Business development skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Project management skills, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Chief Executive Officer at ATLAS Consulting P.C.
September 2007 – Present
- Board Administration and Support
Supports operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff, and supporting Board’s evaluation of chief executive
- Program, Product and Service Delivery
Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services
- Financial, Tax, Risk and Facilities Management
Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization’s resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
- Human Resource Management
Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
- Community and Public Relations
Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
- Head of Tax- Accounting Department at ATLAS Consulting P.C.
Certified Tax Accountant – Tax Advisor – Financial Consultant
January 2007 – Present
Duties / Areas of responsibility:
- Monitoring and Coordination of the Accounting Team
- Cash flow management
- Manage the efficient workflow and daily operations of the Accounting department
- Manage closing procedures at month end and provide monthly analysis of financial results
- Provide weekly/monthly/annual budget and rolling forecast
- Compile/initiate various ad-hoc reports for management
- Prepare financial reports according to statutory requirements
- Prepare company’s Annual Report (P&L and B/S)
- External tax compliance management including, but not limited to:
- Prepare Withholding Taxes, VAT and tax computation
- Assist in tax accounting for direct and indirect taxes, handle tax queries and liaise with tax authorities accordingly.
- Assure the fulfillment of company’s policies and implementation of procedures
- Composition and monitoring of payroll and all involved legal and administrative paperwork.
- Accordance (Consolidation) of Clients’, companies’ & creditors’ balances.
- Consolidation of all Bank accounts, checks etc, input in General Accounting.
- Composition and submission of tax forms (VAT, Employees tax etc.)
- Materialization of Inventories in requested intervals.
- Financial Evaluator of European Funding Programs
June 2013 – Present
- Examines the validity, accuracy and completeness of existing data to make sound decisions for program planning.
- Effectively collects and reports program evaluation information.
- Develops research and evaluation questions.
- Analyzes quantitative and qualitative data.
- Coordinator and e-Counselor in e-counseling service (E-Help) at The International Faculty of Sheffield City College
September 2007 – September 2014 (7 years 1 month)
- Communicates with new and prospective online trainee-students via outbound and inbound call contact
- As a member of a high-performing team, meets performance goals and generates referral activity.
- Guides prospective trainee-students by clearly communicating program requirements, time commitment, technology requirements and student support services.
- Works with a team to ensure trainee-student success.
- Keeps accurate records of student information observing confidentiality.
- University of Macedonia
BSc in Business Administration & Organization 1998 – 2006
- University of Sheffield
MSc, Psychology and Counselling 1996 – 1998
- Association of International Accountants (AIA)
Diploma in Auditing and Internal Review, 2012 – 2013
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Diploma in HR Management, 2010 – 2011
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Diploma in Financial Crisis 2010 & Perspectives, 2010 – 2011
- Certified Financial Consultant | Economic Chamber of Greece)
- Certified Tax Accountant | Economic Chamber of Greece
Honors and Awards
- Member of Economic Chamber of Greece