Greece hides great investment treasures: Invest in Energy!
Greece hides great investment treasures and investments in Energy could be of great ROI as Greece is located at the crossroads between East and West. Greece is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in the broader region’s energy markets.
The ample availability of renewable energy potential (wind, hydro, biomass, geothermal, solar & solar thermal) combined with ongoing large-scale infrastructure projects involving Greece (TAP-IGB-EastMed Gas Pipelines, oil exploration) show that Greece will be a key player in the formulation of the EU energy mix and will provide significant investment opportunities in all energy industries.
Resource: Entreprise Greece
- Privatization of state assets
- New infrastructure in natural gas transmission (liquefied natural gas terminals, natural gas pipelines, natural gas distribution systems)
- International public tenders for hydrocarbon exploration in different areas of Greece.
- Renewable energy projects (wind, solar-thermal, biomass, small hydro, geothermal etc.)
- Energy efficient businesses and investments
- Main grid interconnectivity with the islands, upgrading and development of cross-border electricity grid interconnections (Maritsa East, EuroAsia InterConnector)