- Proper Documentation
- Analysis of Needs
- Real Estate Concierge
- Procedures regarding Taxes
- Residence permit Procedures
- A pleasant climate and a hospitable English-speaking people.
- A peaceful and safe way of life .
- A rich cultural and historical heritage.
- Freedom of movement into & out of Greece.
- Easy repatriation of capital & income out of Greece.
- Excellent & safe banking centre with the presence of major international banks
- Excellent access by Sea and International Airports
- A crossroad of three continents
The Greek golden visa programmeLaunched in July 2013 and grants a five year residency visa in return for an investment in real estate. There is no minimum stay requirement and children up to the age of 21 are included in the family application. The visa is granted for five years and renewed every five years if the property investment is retained. It is not necessary to live in the country in order to retain and renew the investor visa.
However citizenship can only be granted after seven years of residency.
- Investment in property from €250,000
- Full family residency. Children up to 21.
- No requirement to reside.
- EU Schengen visa travel
- Citizenship requires residency
Investors in real estate in Greece must also take under consideration the additional taxes on real estate at 24%. However at €250,000 + taxes and fees (just over €300,000 in total) this programme the lowest cost to residency in Europe.
You can compare the real estate immigration programmes for Greece, Cyprus, Spain and Portugal and see by yourself why to choode Greek Golden Visa over the programmes of other countries.
|Free travel to Schengen Area||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Minimum Investment (€)||250,000||300,000||500,000||500,000|
|Compulsory period of staying||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
What advantages do the holders of a residence permit, have in Greece.
– They can travel to every country of the Schengen area– They have access to the public health and education services, same as the Greek citizens.
The amount of 250.000 is referring to one only property?
No, the investor could buy one property or more, which their total value exceeds the amount of 250.000Euro.Do the holders of residence permit have the right of employment in Greece?