[alert color=blue title=”What is Life Coaching?” align=center]Life coaching is a creative, thought-provoking and confidential process that will inspire you
to maximise your personal and professional potential and strengths.[/alert]
[toggle title=”How life coaching helps you?“] -Discover, clarify, and align with what you want to achieve
-Explore options and alternatives that work best for you
-Elicit self-generated action plans and strategies
-Hold you responsible and accountable
-Gain direction, structure, hope and positivity
This process helps you dramatically improve your outlook on work and life Entrepreneurs, executives, business leaders, actors, musicians, managers, small business owners, professionals, parents and home-makers all can reach their goals with the help of a life coach.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be…“]You will benefit from life coaching. Not only will your life coach help you close the gap, he/she will help you work through your limited or unhelpful beliefs, challenge you to think bigger and help you create a specific plan of action.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”What can be discussed with a life coach?“]There are many things you can choose to discuss with a life coach. Some examples are:
- -Getting organised
- -Setting and achieving realistic goals and objectives
- -Overcoming feeling stuck
- -Filling a gap in skill or confidence
- -Accelerating results
- -Gaining clarity with choices to be made
- -Planning for business, career or life
- -Identifying and working on internal blocks and fears
- -Creating financial security and independence
- -Communicating powerfully and clearly
- -Building depth in relationships
- -Finding the ideal career/work or business
- -Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- -Identifying core values and passions
- -Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- -Managing career transitions
- -Transitioning to a different life stage
- -Starting a business
- -Growing a business
- -Dealing with work-life balance issues
- -Making an important decision
- -Making an important transition
- -Overcoming time management problems
- -Struggling with clearing clutter
And much, much more…[/toggle]
[toggle title=”How is life coaching delivered?“]Life coaching sessions mostly happen over the telephone.
We offer both face-to-face life coaching services and telephone life coaching services.
Each session is a one hour process. The sessions are spaced once a week, once a fortnight or sometimes once a month, depending on many factors.
Typically a life coach will work with you for 4 to 6 months to ensure your goals are achieved.
The process begins with getting clarity on the outcome of the coaching relationship and the goals.
Once realistic goals are created, then the coach will help you explore your current reality, internal blocks and future alternatives and options.
Consequently, an action plan is created and implemented to achieve desired outcomes.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Benefits of Using a Life Coach“]There are several benefits of having a life coach support you.Some of them are:
-An accountability partner – your life coach keeps you accountable to your goals and action plans thereby ensuring you reach your desired outcome
-A safe space to explore yourself – life coaches are trained in specific competencies like listening, empathy and questioning that helps create a safe and non-judgemental space to explore your thoughts and ideas freely
-A sounding board – your life coach will often act like a sounding board helping you gain clarity on desired goals and outcomes -An evidence based process for growth – studies have shown that having a life coach has increased the probability of achieving results than otherwise[/toggle]