The dedicated team at A.TL.AS supports business management to achieve its goal of effective organization and operation.
Every entrepreneur must be mindful of a number of matters before selecting consultants to collaborate with to enter an appropriate funding programme.
- Promises are easy and not costly at all but no-one can legally guarantee 100 % success of an application for financing. Work with professionals who will give you a full and realistic picture of the chances of success.
- Contact professionals and ask for information on which subsidy programmes are currently active or expected in the coming future. Do not wait until the last minute to start the procedures and to express your interest.
- Preparation of a rudimentary business plan. On the one hand it will help a lot in the process and on the other it is necessary for the operator to know what they want and expect. The consultant will support the analysis and drafting of the plan.
- Be sure to sign a private contract before the start of the process. Read it thoroughly before signing and note your own obligations and those of the consultants. Make sure that the job will be done as necessary and within the period of the programme.
- Since we are talking mainly about co-financed programs (funding is rarely 100 %) do not start any procedure unless you have your own funds. Even if the program subsidizes the work entirely, repayment is not made until after completion.
- Participation in the program requires contribution. Not only economic, but also cooperation with the consultant. Apart from the exchange of ideas, document collection is necessary within specific timeframes. If you cannot, designate someone for such work.
- The remuneration of the consultant should be proportionate to the amount of subsidy claimed. High fees do not necessarily mean success. A good way to reduce the cost of the procedure is to split the payment into two phases, the dossier submission and the monitoring of implementation, if the file is approved.
- The consultants will have their own perspective and needs to be taken into consideration.
[toggle title=”Contact us to inform you”]
- Ανάλυση της υφιστάμενης κατάστασης, εξωτερικού και εσωτερικού περιβάλλοντος
- Χρηματοοικονομική ανάλυση
- Προσδιορισμός στρατηγικών στόχων, οράματος και βασικού πλαισίου στρατηγικής
- Ανάπτυξη σχεδίων δράσης (Μάρκετινγκ, Παραγωγής, Οργάνωσης, Στελέχωσης)
- Χρονοδιάγραμμα και προγραμματισμός υλοποίησης επιχειρηματικού σχεδίου
- Καθορισμός δεικτών για την παρακολούθηση και αξιολόγηση της υλοποίησης των δράσεων
- Διαμόρφωση και αξιολόγηση εναλλακτικών σεναρίων
- Data collection with interviews and observation
- Identification and Assessment of operational inefficiencies and problems
- Staff evaluation and identification of training needs
- Reorganization plans
- Organization of performance appraisal and staff motivation systems
- Analysis and definition of job descriptions
- Compilation of employment regulations according to the corporate culture of the company
The dedicated A.TL.AS consulting team at has created and continually renews a large base of innovative business ideas seeking supporters and resolute – active – entrepreneurs. A creative collaboration with A.TL.AS can quickly transform innovative ideas into concrete business proposals.
Important elements are as follows…
- The Idea … At the core of a successful business lies an idea, an opportunity, an innovation and is the result of optimum timing with a properly designed business plan.
- Innovation … applies to any stage of the business process. Innovation can be a product or a service, manufacturing processes and operation or product placement.
- Entrepreneurship … The vector and the mastermind of realization of an innovative business idea is the entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is a dynamic process in which individuals consistently identify economic opportunities and exploit them through the development, production and sale of goods and services. This process requires highly developed qualities in individuals, such as confidence, skill, commitment and an appetite for risk. (The European Observatory for SMEs, 2000).
The aim of A.TL.AS Consulting is to increase innovation. We understand the need for diversification exists in the Greek and international markets and promote innovation within and outside the business.
A.TL.AS provides specialised services for the development innovative concepts and also a wide network of experts that fullfil the needs of startups.
A.TL.AS offers a state-of-the-art counselling programme that focuses on solving the problems caused by the economic downturn. Business LAND is a programme that supports micro, small and medium enterprises with the goal of strengthening the weaknesses, augment strengths and provide an optimized development strategy.
Business LAND ©
Creating and developing a Successful financial Entity. A mix of services, holistic support for enterprise combining all disciplines related to entrepreneurship
- Cash flow
- Increase Sales
- Work efficiency
- Work culture
- Promoting products or services
- Market share and crossing borders
- Developing a new product, service or operational process
- Assessment of department personnel and filling vacancies from within or outside the workforce
- Configuration of customer monitoring software
- Proposals for new programs, customer relationship management (CRM) as required
- Sales executive training (seminars, role playing, discussion groups )
- Customer complaints collection and inquiry
- Action plan adjustment
- Assessment of corporate culture to facilitate the quickest possible adjustment of new employees
- Generation of CVs from our database of interviewing candidates
- Verification of information presented in CVs
- Personality assessments of candidates in relation to the job
- Scheduling of meetings between employee and department supervisor at the workplace in order to optimise induction period
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Evaluation of investment projects
- Utilization of optimal sources of funding
- Administration and management of investment projects
- Techno-economic feasibility studies including Development Law
- Sourcing the appropriate human resources for businesses
- Review existing staff and design plan to adjust to changes
- Restructuring and organization of effective workforce
- Targeted individual or group Cognitive and Behavioral Counseling for employees and managers
- Business training seminars – skills development